- डी ए वी पी जी कॉलेज गोरखपुर में इस वर्ष स्नातक और परास्नातक प्रवेश प्रक्रिया ऑनलाइन द्वारा की जा रही है I ऑनलाइन एडिमशन एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म सत्र 2021-2022 के लिए Click Here पर क्लिक करें
Terms & Conditions
The candidates seeking admission for B.A./ B.Sc. 1st year must qualify Joint Entrance Examination conducted by DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. After qualifying Joint Entrance Examination candidates have to follow proper procedure to get admission in college.
For Admission in M.A. first year, admission form with bulletin/brochure can be obtained by depositing four hundred rupees in cash from the college counter.
Fully filled admission form with all attachments will be submitted at college counter. Please take a deposit slip after submitting the admission form.
Documents, need to be attached with admission application form as required for the courses
- Photo copy of High School Mark sheet
- Photo copy of Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Photocopy of Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate
- If belong to reserved category, photocopy of cast certificate issued by competent authority
- Photocopy of the respective certificate for the surcharge / weightage (if requested)
Note- All attachments should be submitted with your signature
Documents required at the time of counseling as required.
- Original copy of High School Mark Sheet
- Original copy of intermediate Mark Sheet
- Original copy of Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate
- Character certificate issued by principal of last school
- Original of Transfer certificate issued by principal of last school
- Surcharge / weightage (if requested), the original copy of the certificate required to confirm it.
- Candidates of Scheduled Caste / Backward Classes (who have applied under reserved category) should submit the original copy of computerized certificate of eleven digit, issued by the competent authority /magistrate.
- Two Ticket size photo of same type of candidate
- The office receipt of the admission application form receiving will be deposited in the bank.
Any student could study only for 1 year as regular student in any class. University provides the facility to appear in examination as ex student to those who have failed in first year examination of B.A./ B.Sc. Therefore, such students will not be allow to take admission or his admission will automatically be cancelled and Disciplinary action will be taken against the student for hiding facts.
Minimum qualification score of 40% in intermediate is mandatory for general category students who wish to take admission in first year graduation. This condition would not be applied for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Castes.
21 percent , 2 percent and 27 percent seats are reserved for scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribes and backward castes (below cream layer) respectively.
Permissible weightage for M. A. Courses
- 3% For female students
- 3% for NCC – ‘C” Certificate holders
- 2% for NCC- ‘B’ Certificate Holders
- 3% for national level players
- 3% for physically handicapped
- 2% for district level /State Level Players
- 2% for dependents of Late freedom Fighters, ex soldiers
- 10% to dependents of college teachers/staff
As per the university brochure, In any case, no refund is applicable if candidate will not fulfill the minimum qualifying criteria. Any change in the rules and procedures given in the college brochure and all the authority to introduce new rules and regulations is with the Principal. Principal of college have all authority to change rules and procedures given in college brochure and to introduce new rules and regulations.
The college reserves the right to reject admission of any applicant without reason. No applicant can ask for admission as an authority, even if he holds all qualification of admission. Any institutional student college will be considered as bonafide student till June 30 in the respective session. After the admission the abusive action would be taken against the applicant and his name would be cut from the college register if in case he would be found that he had made a false statement, or concealed any facts.
Publication of Merit List for Admission
Merit List of eligible candidates for admission in first year of M.A. in each category will be available one month after the last date for submission of application form on the information board of college. It is the duty of the candidate to be aware of the information of date of the interview, time, necessary records and fees etc. from the information board.